IECSC New York offers a comprehensive education program with a stellar roster of speakers and timely topics that will help you enhance your skills and career. Spa professionals rely on IECSC New York for insightful guidance on how to grow their businesses and keep them at the forefront of this competitive industry.
- 300+ EXHIBITORS The IECSC show floor offers you the opportunity to purchase products and see the latest trends and techniques emerging in the spa and medical spa industries.
- FREE PRODUCT FOCUSED EDUCATION Your admission to the show floor includes access to 75+ classes.
- TARGETED LEARNING TRACKS A series of in-depth workshops focused on Medical Spa, Sustainability, Social Media & Marketing, Spa Business and Esthetics. Each track includes four classes.
- CIDESCO USA Education Learn the latest techniques with four in-depth workshops.
- ADVANCED BUSINESS SEMINAR This seminar is designed for the spa owner/director/manager, sales and marketing professional, practice manager and office administrator looking for in-depth training on how to bring continued success to their business.
- MAKEUP WORKSHOPS These workshops are designed to give the makeup artist an in-depth look at important techniques in their field. It’s also a great opportunity for the spa professional looking to explore the makeup field.
IECSC New York co-locates with the International Beauty Show (IBS New York), which attracts more than 65,200 beauty professionals. Purchase a ticket to IBS New York and have access to an additional 500+ hair, makeup and beauty exhibitors!
IECSC/Questex does not sell or share exhibitor, attendee, or speaker information. If a list rental or booking agency contacts you about an attendee or exhibitor list, or services for the show that are not included in our Exhibitor Manuals or from a preapproved third-party partner, they should be considered spam and fraudulent.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS