WHY COME TO THE INTERNATIONAL ESTHETICS, COSMETICS & SPA CONFERENCE?
The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference offers a comprehensive education program with a stellar roster of speakers and timely topics that will help you enhance your skills and career.
Spa professionals rely on the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference for insightful guidance on how to grow their businesses and keep them at the forefront of this competitive industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Salon & Spa Owners and Managers, Estheticians, Makeup Artists, Skin Care Specialists, Instructors/Students, Distributors, Massage Therapists, Medical Estheticians, Plastic Surgeons, Wellness Practitioners and Cosmetologists.
- 300+ EXHIBITORS Offering you the opportunity to purchase products and see the latest trends and techniques emerging in the spa and medical spa industries.
- FREE PRODUCT FOCUSED EDUCATION Your admission to the show floor includes access to 75+ classes.
- TARGETED LEARNING TRACKS A series of in-depth workshops focused on Medical Spa, Sustainability, Social Media & Marketing, Spa Business and Esthetics. Each track includes four classes.
- CIDESCO USA Education Learn the latest techniques with four in-depth workshops.
- ADVANCED BUSINESS SEMINAR This seminar is designed for the spa owner/director/manager, sales and marketing professional, practice manager and office administrator looking for in-depth training on how to bring continued success to their business.
- MAKEUP WORKSHOPS These workshops are designed to give the makeup artist an in-depth look at important techniques in their field. It’s also a great opportunity for the spa professional looking to explore the makeup field.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference is co-located with The Beauty Experience New York! Access an additional 500+ hair, makeup and beauty exhibitors.
IECSC/Questex does not sell or share exhibitor, attendee, or speaker information. If a list rental or booking agency contacts you about an attendee or exhibitor list, or services for the show that are not included in our Exhibitor Manuals or from a preapproved third-party partner, they should be considered spam and fraudulent.